EL-WiFi-TC WiFi Thermocouple Data Logger
This WiFi-enabled data logger can remotely monitor an environment using an inter-changeable J, K or T type thermocouple. Supplied with a K Type probe, its measurement range out of the box measures from 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F). Data is uploaded periodically using a standard WiFi network to the EasyLog Cloud or a single host PC.
EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger, and data collected from any internet-enabled device. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges.
The device will store data internally if it loses WiFi connection and automatically uploads it to the Cloud once reconnected.
- Measurement Range K Type (provided) : 0 to +200°C (+32 to +392°F)
- Measurement Range K Type : -200 to +1,300°C (-328 to +2,372°F)
- Measurement Range J Type : -200 to +1,190°C (-328 to +2,174°F)
- Measurement Range T Type : -200 to +390°C (-328 to +734°F)
- Accuracy : ±1.5°C (±3°F)
- Readings : Unlimited
- Logging Rate : User selectable between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery : Rechargeable Battery / 6 Months Battery Life / Mains Powered Option